Embark on a flavor adventure with our Pine Lime Chicken Wing Pops recipe, featuring the tangy zest of our signature Pine Lime Hot Sauce. These easy-to-make wing pops are a game-changer for any social gathering, infusing a tropical kick into a classic favorite
Ingredients:12 chicken wings
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup Pine Lime Hot Sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
Chopped coriander for garnish
- Prepare the Chicken Wing Pops
- Take each chicken wing and locate the two joints.
- Cut through the first joint to separate the drumette from the flat.
- Cut off the wingtip and discard or save for stock.
- Using a knife, carefully push and scrape the meat down on the drumette to create a 'lollipop' appearance. Trim any excess skin or tendons.
- For the flat, you can either remove the smaller bone by twisting and pulling it out to create a single-boned lollipop or keep as is for a two-boned pop.
- In a bowl, mix flour with your chosen spices such as paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat each chicken wing pop lightly with the spiced flour mixture.
- Bake Chicken Pops in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 25-30 minutes, turning halfway, until crispy.
- Mix mayo and Pine Lime Hot Sauce for the dip.
- Serve garnished with coriander and Pine Lime Mayo on the side.
Enjoy your Pine Lime Chicken Wing Pops as a zesty and indulgent treat that's sure to be a hit at any party or casual dining occasion!
Remember to adjust the quantity of ingredients based on your desired serving size.