24 round dumpling wrappers
1 cup ground pork
1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Killer Condiments Sticky Soy sauce
This recipe serves 4-6 people.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, chopped cabbage, green onions, minced ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- To assemble the dumplings, place a dumpling wrapper on a clean surface. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the pork filling onto the centre of the wrapper. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water, then fold it in half and pinch the edges together to seal. Repeat this process with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- In a large steamer, bring water to a boil. Line the steamer basket with cabbage leaves or parchment paper to prevent sticking. Place the dumplings in the steamer basket, making sure to leave some space between each dumpling. Cover the steamer and steam the dumplings for about 8-10 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through and the dumpling wrappers are tender.
- Once the dumplings are cooked, carefully remove them from the steamer and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Serve the dumplings hot, alongside Killer Condiments Sticky Soy sauce for dipping.
- Enjoy the delicious combination of tender dumplings filled with savoury pork, paired with the flavorful and sticky soy dipping sauce. It's a perfect appetiser or snack for sharing with friends and family.
Note: For an added kick of heat, you can combine Sticky Soy sauce with Crispy Chilli Oil for a killer flavour.
Remember to adjust the quantity of ingredients based on your desired serving size.