Indulge in a mouthwatering crispy chicken burger with Blood Orange Hot Sauce. Juicy breaded chicken breast paired with tangy sauce, served on a toasted bun with coleslaw and pickles.
Ingredients:4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup breadcrumbs
4 burger buns
Killer Condiments Blood Orange Hot Sauce
Serving Size: This recipe serves 4 people.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. In another shallow bowl, place the beaten eggs. In a third shallow bowl, spread out the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each chicken breast into the flour mixture, coating it evenly. Shake off any excess flour. Then dip the chicken into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off. Finally, press the chicken into the breadcrumbs, ensuring it is fully coated.
- Place the breaded chicken breasts onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is crispy and cooked through.
- While the chicken is baking, prepare the burger buns. Toast them lightly if desired.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. This will help retain its juiciness.
- Assemble the crispy chicken burgers by spreading a generous amount of Killer Condiments Blood Orange Hot Sauce on the bottom half of each burger bun. Top with a crispy chicken breast.
- Add a generous portion of coleslaw on top of the chicken, spreading it evenly. Place a few pickle slices on top of the coleslaw.
- Finally, place the top half of the burger bun on top and press gently to secure all the ingredients together.
- Serve the Crispy Chicken Burgers immediately with your favorite side dish, such as sweet potato fries or onion rings.
- Enjoy the crispy chicken paired with the tangy and flavorful Blood Orange Hot Sauce, complemented by the refreshing coleslaw and pickles!
Note: Feel free to add some mayo or aioli to the Blood Orange Hot Sauce to soften it.